Gensys Technology can deliver a range of bespoke projects to:
Existing IT departments requiring additional expertise to implement specific technologies.
Support existing IT departments during major new technology migrations or upgrades.
Businesses with no IT resource, requiring specific technology installations.
Provide second opinions on IT project proposals from an alternative source.
Train IT personnel in new technologies.
We take the following approach for implementing projects, whether running the project from start to finish or assisting a particular stage within a project.
1. Initiation – to first of all produce a feasibility study and cost/benefit analysis, documenting the potential solutions and appointing the project team accordingly.
2. Planning – to incorporate resource, financial, quality, risk and procurement plans.
3. Implementation – with everything is in place, we’re ready to begin the build and installation process, whilst still accommodating any late changes made to the project.
4. Testing – having completed the installation, it is vital that we conduct rigorous testing to ensure the smooth running of the IT infrastructure.
5. Documentation – is compiled throughout the project lifecycle, with all timescales, changes (before and after), test results and a project review being presented at the end of any work completed.
An office is nothing without a telephone
It is true, although email is the tool of choice, every single business needs a telephone or two.
And with the advent of cloud based PBX systems, now is the time to consider your next office telephone system. We have partnered with several suppliers to bring you a wide choice in systems, be it physical (in your server room ) or cloud based (hosted VOIP).
We will manage all parts of the system, whether it is a well overdue upgrade or a full blown new installation , work with you on the best fit for your company, work out the best plan in terms of costs, deliver the hardware and even manage the day to day running if you need it.
Whatever the requirements of your office move, we will provide a
solution to meet your needs. Office relocations can be complex and
troublesome, and when it comes to IT it can represent a major
headache. gensys make it easier by being your sole point of contact for
the IT move. This also means only one number to call when you need to
amend a plan at the last minute, or require advice on your office move.
gensys literally take care of everything, the data cabling, the
decommissioning of computers, telephones and other IT equipment.
We even arrange the movers !
Once in place, the hardware will be re-commissioned and tested.
A dedicated move manager is appointed to every office move project,
irrespective of size or complexity. From the initial planning meeting to
the moment your staff log on to their computers, we are on hand to
deal with any issues quickly and efficiently.